Monday, August 07, 2006

Living a Lie

After years of content life the reality has finally dawned on me. It is so real a pain to know that every smile I sport, every success I celebrate, every fear I encounter, every hurt for which I bleed and those moments that bring tears are not mine. Whatever I know now was tutored by this world. Every possession that I have is from this materialistic world. Emotions that I show are copied from my brethrens. I have lost my originality the moment I started to listen and see this mundane world. Guess! The last time I cried for myself was for my hunger. Worse is I couldn’t guess the last time I smiled for myself.

What is happiness and what the devil is grief? The truth lies far beyond the extent of this universe. I am living a lie….

3 comments:

Deepa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deepa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deepa said...

The best way to Smile for yourself is to ,just hav a look at the mirror and say the Lord's must be crazy !!!! (Thats like the funny side of it)
On a serious note:
For that Life's just Perfect with its perfect imperfections da :)